Monday, May 7, 2012

Spring Blog Carnival Giveaway




The winning number was 3127.  Congratulations to Lauren M. who caught 3022 and came the closest without going over.



Spring Blog Carnival




Welcome to start of the Spring Blog Carnival 2012! This event is hosted by Candace from Candace's Book Blog, Lori at Pure Imagination and Angela from Reading Angel. It's similar to a blog hop but yet totally different. The similarity is that you can win lots of goodies! Each booth in the carnival is hosting a fantastic challenge with amazing prizes. This event runs from May 7th-13th.

Welcome to the Fishing Booth! 


I used the random number generator to pick one number which I have written down.   The winner of my giveaway will be the person who comes the closest to the number I have written down without going over.

Entering is easy.  Just use the random number generator below to "fish" for a number from 0 & 10,000.  Leave it as a comment on this blog post.  




What can you win?



The Vole Brothers by Roslyn Schwarts
(Open to US only)



Or an ARC of One for the Murphys by Lynda Mullaly Hunt
(Open to US only)



Or a $5 Amazon Gift Card
(Open Internationally)






The last day to enter is Sunday, May 13th.  Be sure there is a way for me to contact you if you win.


2012 Spring Blog Carnival Booths - Visit them all to play their game and enter to win.

1. Haunted House Booth at Reading Angel
2. Parasol Parade Booth at Candace's Book Blog
3. Kissing Booth at Pure Imagination
4. Karaoke Booth at Actin' Up With Books
5. House of Mirrors Booth at The Mod Podge Bookshelf
6. Cake Walk Booth at The Reading Housewives of Indiana
7. Fun House Booth at Midnight Book Girl
8. Cloud of Make Believe Booth at Bumbles and Fairy-Tales
9. Starry Night Booth at The Magic Attic
10. Fortune Teller at Stories & Sweeties
11. Arts & Crafts Booth at By Anonymous Writer
12. Guessing Booth at Between the Pages
13. A Weaponry & Deadly Magic Booth at Amy's Book Den
14. Masquerade Ball Booth at Seeing Night Reviews
15. Petting Zoo Booth at Emily's Reading Room
16. Dance of the Undead: a Zombie Bash at Bookish Brunette
17. Fishing Pond Booth at I Am a Reader Not a Writer
18. Food Court Booth at Rainy Day Ramblings & Babbling About Books and Stuff
19. Bouncy Castle Booth at Stalking the Bookshelves
20. Middle Grade Arcade Booth at Books Devoured
21. Grab Bag Booth at The Non Reluctant Reader
22. Dunking Booth at The Musings of ALMYBNENR
23. Old Time Photo Booth at YA Romantics
24. Clown Car Booth at I Like These Books
25. Jugglers Booth at Dizneeee's World of Books
26. Dress Up Booth at Cambria Hebert
27. Matchmaker Booth at The Unread Reader
28. Dystopia Booth at My Shelf Confessions
29. Alpha Arcade Booth at Crazy Four Books
30. Goldfish Bowl Booth at Letters Inside Out
31. Contortionist Booth at Logan E. Turner
32. Basketball Toss Booth at Stephie's Fantabulous Books
33. Land of Make Believe Booth at Buried in Books
34. Vagabond Booth at Coffee Table Reviews
35. Henna Booth at At Random
36. Haunted Hayride Booth at My Bookish Ways
37. Face Painting Booth at Call Me Crazy
38. Tilt-a-Whirl Booth at Live to Read
39. Reboot Lounge Booth at Bewitched Bookworms
40. Wheel of Fortune Booth at Kindle Fever
41. White Elephant Sale Booth at Candle Beam Book Blog
42. Popcorn Booth at Peace Love Books
43. Ferris Wheel Booth at Read My Mind
44. Horse Racing Booth at Hope, Love, and Happy Endings
45. Rising Stars Booth at Debbie's World of Books
46. Magic Booth at Some Like it Paranormal
47. First Aid Booth at Claire Reads
48. Booth X at Rachel's Book Reviews
49. Candy Shoppe Booth at A Date with a Book
50. Things That Go Bump in the Night Booth at Sweeping Me
51. Graviton Booth at Lovely Lit
52. Rummage Sale Booth at Watercolor Moods
53. Candy Apple Red Booth at LC'S Adventures in Libraryland

235 comments:

  1. I got #9314

    dogwoodlane (at) suddenlink (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 8972.
    sam1slim1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is 941.

    (This was a fun, fun giveaway idea!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got #4020.
    s(dot)atwood77(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. #52
    I've never entered a giveaway like this! How fun! Lol
    carmenshaw95(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My number was 1404.

    amy2read89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I caught #1966 :)
    dukesangel002 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got #2770.
    natasha_donohoo_8 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got #9327

    abbeywells13[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got #8643
    hopefully you'll pick my number! :D
    thanks for the giveaway

    arblossom [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  12. the number it gave me was: 7475
    email: cruz042 at cougars.csusm.edu
    I would love the Amazon GC :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. 4558

    elcandcle4 [at] yahoo [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got 5490. We'll see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got the number 3253

    sasha_fran@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got 1470 !

    TaraTagli at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I got 4909

    tyler-rose-neath[at]hotmail[dot]come

    ReplyDelete
  18. I got 8896

    erinberry12 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. My number is 8622 :D

    adam-claire@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. 5784

    areadingdaydreamer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. ~ My lucky number is,"6719".~

    quiettime419@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. I got 4625. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I caught 9249

    anubha56@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I got 4264.
    Cyndee Thomas
    cyndee.thomas0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I got 1046! Neat idea.

    wfnren(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I got 7346. bencanada1(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I got 1519! Thanks!
    nmetolen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Number 4401!
    leticia.csantos@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. 3224 is my number. I like the way you're giving this away!

    JoyAnne11 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. My number is 4352



    noelkincaid@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I got 9190. Thanks for the giveaway! :)

    sarabara081(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I normally don't fish because of the worms but I like this fishing- I got #7171 -

    Sandy
    slsteckler@imonmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. My number was 3022. This was fun! Thanks for the giveaway!

    Lmackesy @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. 4721

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. 4446

    Thanks for the game of chance!

    truebookaddict AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  36. 2755

    Vivien
    @deadtossedwaves
    deadtossedwaves at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I 'caught' 7703. :)

    themaniacalbookworm at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow, everyone has such big numbers! I only 'caught' 63, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  39. 6009

    Thanks!

    molly dot frenzel at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I got the number 3007. Thanks for the giveaway! Meganleigh844@gmail.com Megan S.

    ReplyDelete
  41. 5434....thanks for the giveaway! :)

    cheryl(dot)mcinnis(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  42. This is a really cool giveaway! My numbre was 5576 :) Thanks so much!

    booksoverboys at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. 8516
    lisa(at)vetteklisa(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  44. 2624!!

    Ramdon.Org is AMAZING. :D Have a great day! Thanks for the fun booth
    hannahsue10 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. 6731 - what a creative idea!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Result:
    7495

    Neat idea! I'm interested in the gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I got 5185. Thanks!

    thebusybibliophile @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  48. What a fun idea! My number is 2005.

    Thanks for the giveaway.

    Judith - jh303015 - at - gmail - dot - com

    ReplyDelete
  49. My number is 9051.

    What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  50. 7937 was my number. Great idea!
    Cover2coverblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I got 48!

    Thanks for the giveaway! :)

    mandy.s.holden[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. My number is 6299

    This was fun!

    Thanks so much:)

    ccfioriole at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I got 4,031. Thanks!
    candc320@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. #6057.
    kpbarnett1941[at]aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. My number was 1402!

    This is such a fun (and fair) idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. My number is 4243, great contest!
    Thanks!
    Rebecca
    rbooth43(at0yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  57. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  58. My number is 7250. Hopefully a lucky one. What a fun giveaway.
    christinebails@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I got 5503
    susand1408 at googlemail dot com
    What a fantastic fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  60. 6454 is my #

    ctymice at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. 532

    doodlesbookblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Wow..what a clever idea!

    My num: 2560

    email: maneesha.s.haroon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. 7538
    summergal05(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  64. How fun!

    My number is 6689

    Thanks for the game!
    Eli
    eliweibley AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I got 7492. Thanks for the giveaway!

    hollyjolly89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. My number is 6909. julierupert@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. 9739 Thank you for the chance to win! edysicecreamlover18@gmailDOtcom

    ReplyDelete
  68. 8797 - cynicalsapphire at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I got 406.
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    mtakala1 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I got # 9794.
    Thank you for the fun hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  71. I got #627.

    sassysierra96(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  72. #2896
    reviews@shaynagier.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. My # is 2131.

    Thanks,
    ellepaulette@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Fish number 9189 here!

    This is too much fun!!!
    Thanks
    Doodle

    ReplyDelete
  75. I caught a 9286! :D
    bethwade1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. i've got 5697

    interesting contest ^^, thanks you a lot

    isabelle(dot)frisch(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  77. 2075
    Thanks for the giveaway:-)
    Bennest3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. 2611-- I just love easy giveaways!
    (\___/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com

    http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  79. I got 8022.
    Email: gohsherlyn[at]yahoo[dot]com[dot]sg

    Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  80. I got 9576
    Email: addiecupcakezxo

    ReplyDelete
  81. 6007
    soluckyducky at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. 5276 rblerner@ptd.net is preferred email

    ReplyDelete
  83. 4549

    Megan G.
    Megonski216(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I got 7094.

    cathy dot jeppsen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Thanks for the giveaway! :)) I got the number: 7086

    kristen10horses[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  86. #768
    Jennifer Rote
    wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. 2347

    alca.vocelkova(@)gmail.com
    (int)

    ReplyDelete
  88. I caught number 6614. =) Thanks!
    joanna9273[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  89. 1187
    meganlovesyuu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I got 6741

    yilingni@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. My number is 985. Crossing my fingers! :)

    iLiveiLaughiLoveBooks @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. My number is 7422!!!
    tasniamahmud@yahoo.com
    THX:D i hopre i win, lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  93. Hi I got 5122

    Thanks!

    kessna6 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I got 2978

    elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  95. I got 7859.

    transportbybooks(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)hk

    ReplyDelete
  96. 1588!
    Love this idea!
    rivkarno1(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ~Riv Re
    Riv Reads

    ReplyDelete
  97. I have 4340!
    An i'm international (:

    anidiblogs(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Number........5659!
    US
    thunter_5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. 1054!

    kimmiemcfarland(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. 1531 :)
    alyssmaria1(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  101. 9302

    Is twitter an acceptable way of contacting me?
    @michellelong_15

    ReplyDelete
  102. Oh, that is too cute! My number was 1255. US
    chamblinh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. This is fun and different! Thanks! My number is:

    7606

    steph4575 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. 2532 for me. For the international prize.

    ReplyDelete
  105. 7639 deanna_boocock (at) hotmail.com canada

    ReplyDelete
  106. I got 1478! I'd love to win One For the Murphys. Thanks for the giveaway.
    amy dot swihart at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I got #549. Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
    bookbelles@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. My number is 2791!
    Thanks so much for the great giveaway!
    Alysia
    littlepocketbooks at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. I caught the number 2827! Thanks!
    jacksandnumbers(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  110. So cute!! I got 1893!
    Mel
    bournmelissa at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I got 5787. Very cute idea, Kathy! Makes my post look pretty shabby. ><

    ReplyDelete
  112. a new game!!!
    3021

    cyn209 at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. My first carnival game! Fun!!
    #4557. Thanks for the chance:)

    bchild5 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I got 5447
    sallans d at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. I got #7108
    kassandralopez32@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I got 7327
    skidmore333atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  117. 6696
    books (dot) things (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  118. My number is 7655
    machell.duke@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  119. 3015
    Thanks!
    BookcaseLaura (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  120. My LUCKY NUMBER is : 5555

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  121. My number is : 115

    spamscape [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  122. 7988

    angeli.sourmentos@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  123. 5058 :D

    brittkneenerd @ hotmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  124. 6979 :)
    Thank you

    vsloboda(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I got number 5376
    Thank you!
    rachchan2006@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  126. 9595
    sena.sagani at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. My number is 2448.

    msbookworm22[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  128. 952
    Thanks a lot!
    eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br

    ReplyDelete
  129. I got 3608. Thanks! (readhandedlibrarian (at) gmail (dot) com)

    ReplyDelete
  130. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  131. This is my number: 5029!
    Thank you for the giveaway!
    sara_rihanna(at)hotmail(dot)it

    ReplyDelete
  132. My number was 3508. Thanks for the giveaway!
    laughs4life14(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  133. 336
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  134. 1525

    stephanie.verhaegen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. Wow this is fun. My lucky number is 3688.

    ReplyDelete
  136. 9062

    Thanks!
    texas_gal45(AT)hotmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I got 2332
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    iren_mikhaylova at yahoo dot co dot uk

    ReplyDelete
  138. # 4197 for this girl. Thanks much, Kathy!
    cami (dot) skiba (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  139. 1749

    allisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  140. 1568

    veronicam46 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  141. 2462 - so much fun!

    suzebomb(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  142. 6575 is my number!

    katieamanda1(at)yahoo(dot)com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  143. My number is 880.

    leanniegehrke at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  144. I got 902, thanks!
    My email is ranchgirl07@msn.com
    www.passingthepages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. 4060

    tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. My lucky number is 3695
    beth.diiorio@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  147. 6844

    dontkillkittens8(at)netscape(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  148. 8493

    Emisbookblog@aol.com

    This is a lot of fun! Thanks =D

    ReplyDelete
  149. 316
    Such a fun idea :]

    aroomwithbooks(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  150. Fishy #2715 here!

    Cambonified{at}yahoo{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  151. I am fishy 6231 :)
    dz59001[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  152. 7300 is my number. Thanks for the giveaway. How fun! Ashleyziemer AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  153. 2441! Thank you for participating in this event!

    ReplyDelete
  154. 2055 - this is fun ^^

    witchvela at web dot de

    ReplyDelete
  155. 4495. Thank you for making this easy! Some of the entries are crazy hard!
    tressa dot sherman at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  156. 5693

    Fishing like at the carnival, but more fun

    scarlettkitty at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. #1393 That was easy :)

    jspec92 @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  158. #811 :) That was fun!

    jaidahsmommy(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  159. #8475 is my number!

    daniellelovesbooks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  160. #3646 :)
    -jennybelieves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  161. My number is 6563. Great giveaway. Thank you!

    Lindseyaylward@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  162. #5230...sure hope this is the lucky number!

    thumbelinda03@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  163. Mine is 6036

    cypher_j2x(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...