Summer Lovin Giveaway Hop
July 11th to 17th
Young Adult Romance
& Clean Adult Romance
You must host a giveaway on your site, you are responsible for obtaining a prize for giveaway and taking care of the shipping charges.
You must giveaway a "romance", either Young Adult or "clean" adult.
Your giveaway post must include the hop image & linky (or links to the hosts' sites if you can't get the linky to work).
Please only 1 mandatory entry - Keep it simple no long list of things for people to do.
Your post must be live by 12:01 EST on July 11th. (That is 9 pm July 10th if you live in California)
The giveaway must be specifically for this hop.
Your site must be family friendly - no erotica or 18+ sites. Your site & giveaway must be free of steamy images and book covers. If it would embarrass me to have my teenagers see it, it can't be on your site.
It is your responsibility to check the linky on July 11th to be sure you are still on the linky and that your link is accurate. Please send me a direct link to your post when it goes live.
If you are using Rafflecopter set it to begin on JULY 10th and to end on JULY 18th. Do not use the point values +4, +5, +10 + 25, etc.
July 11th to 17th
Co-hosted by Tifferz Book Review
& Clean Adult Romance
HOP RULES:
To sign up to host a giveaway add your blog to the linky with your shipping info in parenthesis following your blog name (US), (US/Can) (Int). If you forget I will assume your giveaway is open to US only and add (US) after your name.

This is probably a silly question, but does clean mean sweet romance? No sex between the characters? No described sex between the characters? Or no erotica?
ReplyDeleteAngelia,
ReplyDeleteIt's left up to the individual blog to make that call on what they think fits that criteria but definitely no erotica, no graphic sex, no steamy covers...
Thanks for hosting such awesome giveaway hops, Kathy!! Happy (almost) Summer hun!! <3
ReplyDeleteTrying to sign up for this one and Summer Reads and it says my link is already in there but I don't see it on the list
ReplyDeleteBooks, Books, The Magical Fruit
I am so sorry but I forgot to add US at the end of my name. This is my first hop I have ever signed up for and I am a little bit nervous. Thanks for everything that you do! How are you feeling?
ReplyDeleteHi Kathy. Hope you are feeling better. I was wondering if you could remove me (number 62.Mocha Girls Read (US)) from the hop. I have signed up for one too many for the month of July. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi Kathy! I hope you are feeling better. Could you remove me from this hop? 62.Mocha Girls Read (US) I signed up for one to many hops. Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteHi Kathy,
ReplyDeleteHoping and praying for your health and recovery. I am sorry about all the inconvenience about the "Summer Reads Giveaway Hop" - I'm glad I was able to work something out with the author/publisher! I really enjoy giveaway hops, and since they've benefited me so greatly, I think it's time for me to give back :) I promise this time, no extra/frivolous entries/tasks...and I won't bug you. Thank you for ALL your help, and your efforts - you are AMAZING!
Name: Hira Hasnain
Email: Enamoredsoul(at)gmail(dot)com
Kathy, would you change my giveway from US to INT? Thanks!
ReplyDelete